|Kids' Halloween Hoot 2014|
Don't miss the Kids' Halloween Hoot at Fort William Histroical Park!
Every Saturday and Sunday during the month of October from 12pm to 5pm.
• Spooky Crafts
• Dress weather appropriate (hat, mitts, sweaters/jackets, etc.)
• Cash (ATM will not be available)
• No outside food and beverages allowed
• No pets allowed
• No cell phones or flashlights allowed during the tour
• Treats cannot be guaranteed as nut free
• Advanced tickets are not required
• The event is a go, rain or shine - tickets are non-refundable
For more information about this event please call 807-473-2344.
Cash, credit cards, debit cards accepted.
Fort William Historical Park
1350 King Road
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Emergency After Hours: 807-473-9750
Event Hotline: 807-473-2333
Administration Fax: (807) 473-2327
General Manager Fax: (807) 473-2336
Admissions Fax: (807) 473-2312