- Viewing for over 50,000 spectators at maximum capacity.
- Parking for 1,400 vehicles plus public transportation depot which allows for the loading of multiple buses at one time. Offsite parking arrangements and bus shuttle services would have to be negotiated.
- 28 concession stations each with two 20 AMP or one 30 AMP or one 50 AMP, and water hook up.
- 32 micro vending sites each with one 15 AMP.
- Multiple beverage gardens depending on setup.
- Multiple VIP areas depending on setup.
- Can be used for multiple different venues at one time.
- Perimeter lighting, each with banners.
- Perimeter fencing; separated from other FWHP attractions.
- ODA accessible pathways, lawns, reserved seating areas.
- Designated helicopter pad.
- Parking lots are grass turf and could be used for camping, exhibitions, sporting activities or other uses.
- Six outdoor ice surfaces.
- Snow guns for winter activity construction.
- Fibre optic grid to enable wireless services, security cameras and central command centre.
- Designed for world class stage sizes.
- Parking & simultaneous unloading for 4 tractor trailers.
- Power; world class, LEX Powergate Camlock connect, double neutral, 3 phase:
• Audio & Video power - one 400 AMP, two 200 AMP
• Lighting power - two 400 AMP
• Front of house - one 100 AMP general, two 100 AMP for follow spots
• Sound towers with flexible rigging points - two 100 AMP
- Underground conduits between front of house and stage areas.
- Backstage; 12 coach/trailer pedestals, each with two 20 AMP or one 30 AMP or one 50 AMP, and water hook up.
- Food and beverage service from the Visitor Centre.