RV and Tenting Campground
Campground Opens Friday, May 19th
- Include 20/30/50 amp hook-ups and water
Prices do not include HST.
Our beautiful northern summer nights and dark skies make for an amazing RV and tenting experience that the whole family will enjoy!
Settle in at our campground this summer and join us after dark at the David Thompson Astronomical Observatory as we take you on a journey through the cosmos. The campground at Fort William Historical Park is equipped with its own astronomy centre! While you’re here enjoy a tour of our historic site, recreational activities and more.
Fort William Historical Park has RV rentals for $110+HST per night. Two night minimum stay and weekend pass required for camping during Fort Fest weekend. Fort William Historical Park's historic site will be fully operational for guests to enjoy throughout festival weekend. Make your reservation today!
All campsites include:
- Access to grey and black water dump station
- Clean showers and washrooms
- Picnic areas with tables and firepit rings
- Garbage cans and recycling bins
- Free Wi-Fi
- Access to our gift shop where you can purchase souvenirs, gifts, pop, snacks, water, ice, and firewood
- Access to the Kaministiquia River
- Paved wheelchair-accessible pathways
- Pets are welcome at campsites
- Our campground is just a short drive to shopping and dining
While you're here enjoy:
- 250 acres of breathtaking Northern scenery
- Groomed walking and hiking trails
- A guided or self-guided tour of the "World's Largest Fur Trading Post"
- Exploring the Universe from our state-of-the-art astronomy centre
- Water access to remote Wilderness Island via the Kaministiquia River
- Canoe and kayak rentals, including personal flotation devices
- Summer events, festivals, concerts and more!
Please note that recreational activities, historic site tours, events, festivals and concerts, and admission to the David Thompson Astronomical Observatory are NOT INCLUDED in the campsite fees.
RV or tenting camping package is available from Friday May 19th, until Monday October 9th, 2017. Space is limited.