The East House

In 1816 the East House was the summer residence for the North West Company clerks.

Today, it has been renovated for comfortable sleepovers by groups of all ages. Featuring bunk beds with two sections to accommodate groups requiring a male and female split. The East House also offers separate male/female showers and washrooms, tables, and benches to eat from as well as a common room.