The Bell House

In 1816 the Bell House was the summer residence for the North West Company clerks.

Today, it has been renovated for comfortable sleepovers by groups of all ages. Featuring bunk beds with two sections to accommodate groups requiring a male and female split. The Bell House also offers separate male/female showers and washrooms, communal kitchen, tables, and benches to eat from as well as a common room.